Top Five Reasons to Stay at Stamford Plaza Hotel and Conference Center:
- The hotel is conveniently located less than 5 miles from the University of Connecticut – Stamford and less than 10 miles from the Bruce Museum of Arts and Science and the 118-acre Stamford Museum and Nature Center. The family-friendly nature center features a Tudor Revival mansion and a planetarium.
- The onsite Terrace Restaurant offers a casual dining atmosphere with floor-to-ceiling windows to let in ample sunlight. Guests may also enjoy light fare and cocktails at the Gazebo Lounge.
- Business travelers can take advantage of an Internet café, a corporate-meeting specialist on staff, and 37 conference spaces equipped with audio-visual equipment and high-speed Internet access for a nominal fee.
- Relaxing amenities include a brightly lit fitness center with a whirlpool hot tub and an indoor heated pool that stays open year-round.
- A beauty salon, barber shop, and nail salon are all located onsite.
What You Get
$89 for a one-night stay for two in a deluxe king or double room with parking (up to a $149 value)
Travel by: 11/30/12
- Onsite restaurant
- Heated indoor pool
- Hair and nail salon
- Hot tub
- Fitness center