Here is today’s listing on filming taking place in New York City. If you spot any signs around town for any movie, TV show and/or commercial ad, please comment below and share the information.
- Orange Is The New Black is filming around Corwin St and Ostrander Ave, Riverhead.
- Law and Order: SVU is filming at Chelsea Piers in NYC.
- The Americans is filming around 24th St and 8th/9th Ave in NYC.
- The Blacklist is filming at E 80th St and Madison Ave in NYC.
- Elementary is filming at Silvercup Studios East in Long Island City.
- Blue Bloods is filming at Broadway Stages in Brooklyn.
- Believe is filming around Riverside Dr and 79th St in NYC.
- Louie is filming at Broadway and W 155th St in NYC.
- Brother’s Keeper is filming at Stanton Circle and Grand Blvd in New Rochelle.
- Power is filming at around Broadway and W 121st St in NYC.
- The Following is filming at Broadway Stages in Brooklyn.
- Ten Thousand Saints is filming in the East Village, in the vicinity of E 9th St and 1st Ave, in NYC.
- The pilot Blanco is filming at the Bronx Supreme Courthouse.
Don’t forget to sign up for your 30-day FREE trial of Amazon Prime, which gives you access to unlimited streaming of 1,000s of movies, free two-day shipping on orders with no minimum and access to kindle books. CLICK HERE for details.